LifeIsAllAboutSex

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


1 Second away from losing $100


Last Saturday i went for my IPPT at Khatib Camp... I was so not ready cause it have been quite sometime since i last exercise. Mentally i was ready, but physically i am not. I felt so weak when i was there.

Movitation factor was the $200 carrot that keeps me going or rather should i say running. Static station was a breeze, but i guess i did put on lots of weight from my Japan trip and of cos during the exams period. I had to run below 12.1 secs to get silver and $200.


Lap 1 : 1min 45 sec (Weak knees)


Lap 2 : 3 min 45 sec (I cant breathe)


Lap 3 : I cant remember anything


Lap 4 : Should i stop ? i cant take it any longer


Lap5 : 10 mins 15 sec .(Can i get my $200)


Lap 6 : 12.00 (My lungs are bursting , my heart is pumping so much that i thought that i was going to die.)


I managed to complete my freaking 2.4 km for the year 2007 . Guess i m old. If i ran 12.1 sec i would only get $100 ... i guess the wind did help me abit .... hohoho...



1 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

wah lau ... u very lucky lor ...

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lifeisallaboutsex. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counter