LifeIsAllAboutSex

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Exams Fever

Exams are here once again..... in a flash i have completed 2 papers today. Feeling very lethargic and tired. Tried sleeping at 12am last nite cos i have a paper in the morning today, but i couldnt sleep at all.. So theoretically speaking , i havent slept for more than 19 hours. I seem to have problem sleeping a day before my first paper. Maybe its because i got exams phobia. I dun know y .... Maybe its because i am not so "Shen" ... well... what to do ..

Things are going well but not so smooth at all. Just hope that things just turn out fine for me. My the half came the other day and pass me some comfort food. There was a pack of kit kat chocolate that is so interesting ... thought i just share it with you pple...

Well i think its very thoughtful of her to find something to give it to me that is related to my exams... ho ho ho... Any way Miss Guai Lan.... Thanks alot .....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lifeisallaboutsex. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counter