LifeIsAllAboutSex

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Valentine's Day
Over lunch at school in Canteen A. My friends and I were having a small discussion about what gifts should one get for their respective gal/boy/gay friends.
Guess what is the answer? I dun know leh... What the hell .... They just know loh, they dun want to share I guess. Maybe they are getting some kinky stuff .
On a more serious note. If I am guy. The most perfect V day gift is to lose my V to the gal I love. If I am a gal, the most perfect V day gift is to lose my V to the one I love, plus of cos multiple orgasms. If I am a gay, let just say that I dun want to have diarrhoea for the next few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

tsk tsk.

life is not all about sex, u know??

it's about heart-pounding, multiple-orgasm-inducing, earth-shaking SEX.

muahahah ....

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lifeisallaboutsex. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counter