LifeIsAllAboutSex

Monday, May 08, 2006


IN GOOD HANDS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS

Waking up to a warm Sunday morning by the blaring speakers from a light blue ISUZU pick up. Words of thanks blaring out “ Thank you people of Ang Mo Kio GRC. Thanks U for your support. …………. So noisy ,so noisy. Its SUNDAY loh . Why must they wake me up so early in the morning? They can actually thanks us by giving us another Progess Package loh. Where to get the money u might ask ? The money that was supposed to be use as a carrot bait to tempt supporters. Total of about $180 million.

The residents of Hougang and Potong Pasir didn’t succumb to the temptation. Why didn’t they take the bite? I guess this is what loyalty is all about. After all I am in the AMK GRC loh… It’s the Prime Minster’s GRC. They should also show us their support for we did give him a strong mandate loh. 66 odd percentage . Strong leh. Wonder why when I was younger, when I tell mummy that I scored 66 marks in the exams, she still scold me and nag at me. 66 marks not high enough ah? Hmm if only election was held during the time of exams. I could have told her that even the PM says it is high loh.

The night before, together with a few of my friends. We dropped by at one of my friends place after dinner. We were all so excitedly glued to the TV. We were of cos watching the ELECTION 06 live. Seriously I never knew that my friends actually bother watching the results. There we were sipping red wine and smoking. I meant they were smoking . I was just sipping red wine only. When the results for the Hougang single seat ward was read out. A mini roar broke out around the living room. A mini stadium. Shouts of Workers P , Workers P rang out. This happens because my friends will be moving to Hougang area soon.

As for me , I showed no emotion at all. I was thinking at that time that the ruling party has just save a couple of million dollars and whether I will get my Progress Package 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

fwah!! u suan-siao our PM ah!! hahahahahaha ..... u bad boy.

btw, life is not all abt sex.

please get laid soon. it's disrupting ur entire mind and life.

12:55 AM  
Blogger NoneOfYrBusiness said...

Hey dun have loh... i where got dare to Suan our PM..NO ... Dun frame me hor... If not i will send u a lawyer letter for DEFRAMATION.... i am very good at that loh..MM style... must follow

Virgin Rocks ....

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lifeisallaboutsex. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counter