LifeIsAllAboutSex

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I was having lunch with 2 secondary school friends whom i have known for 12 years. Guy A & B i shall name them . Guy A will be getting married at the end of this year. I of cos send my condolences. Oops i meant congratulations. . Its has always been a mind f$%^%& torture to know that my friends are all slowly but surely getting hitched up and ready for the long and definently not smooth road ahead.... I always have negative thoughts about marriage. I cant imagine myself in the scenario. When i told A & B that , they told me its because i havent found that someone special yet. But deep down i know that is not the truth. I asked A how he knows that he is ready , or rather how can he be sure to take the plunge. He just somemore told me " YOU JUST KNOW IT ". I was like ?........Huh just know it ? U mean u just wake up one day and then his brain was suddenly programmed to tune the marriage path ?

7 Reasons why many people are not ready for marriage .

1) U have to be really faithful to yr life partner
2) U only can only one sex partner only after marriage.
3) U have to share your hard earned money with her.
4) U have to ask for permission if u want to go out with your friends for drinks
5) U have to spend all your free time with her and children / dogs if u happen to have one.
6) U have to entertain her family members / relatives
7) U are afraid that she might not turn out to be the sweet little angel she used to be.

Why 7 ? Why not 10... Basically that is all the information i have gathered.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

Frankly, we say we just know it. But it's not that u know it; it's the environment and the growing up that makes u feel tired of not being settled down. I guess that's what that is.

1) agree
2) agree (almost reluctantly)
3) Disagree - man or woman, can have their own privacy. Of if u really hv to share, at least make urself feel better that she'll be sharing hers too.
4) Disagree - it wouldnt happen to mr BF and it wouldn't happen to me.
5) all the free time? No lah. That's juz crazy.
6) that's becos u dun like her family rite? heh.
7) I'm half-hearted on this. You see, whether man or woman, may change. Marriage is a gamble. Even you may change, juz that u don't know it yet.

Your negative opinion is very much due to unhappiness fm ur relationships, past or present. Really, you hvnt met The One.

Anyway, i've always believed in playing and laughter in a relationship. It nurtures ur bond and make u more comfortable and more ready to accept each other's flaws. Do u guys play and laugh a lot together?

12:54 AM  
Blogger NoneOfYrBusiness said...

Hey hey the 7 lists are not talking about me leh... its from the views that i have gathered from pple around me leh....

AS Negative opinion , i dun know why wrong also ,,, haiz

Mirror Mirror on the wall , will THE ONE is the be fairest all ?

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lifeisallaboutsex. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counter