LifeIsAllAboutSex

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Post Exams

Thursday was my finally paper in NTU (Hopefully) . Felt abit lost once i got out of the exam hall. Had lunch with my course mates. hohoh... after that my dad came n pick me home. Evening was spent viewing HDB flats at Tampines. Hopefully i can close the deal before i leave for japan in a week time.

Caught Spiderman 3 on a friday night with my secondary school frzs... Its been a long time since i met them. Saturday night .......i went to "Yes "Ah Yat again to have dinner with devil's family... Dinner lasted for 4 hours again .... i dun know what the hell they chefs are doing ...Anyway its a norm that dinner last so long at Ah Yat...... yummy yummy .........
Mango Pudding (Must have)

Cold Cold Crab

Bamboo Clam
Yes my " Dan Gu Chun" shot up after this 10 course dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lifeisallaboutsex. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counter